She is finally Here
I made it the trip to Australia and back in 1 piece and as the year `06 approached i was getting ver excited about the impending birth of our 1st child so instead of a Long version im going to tell the shorter 1.
I Was induced 39wk then i had a C- section due to preclampsia. Unfortunately my private gyny was shifted to hospital an hour before my section because of pneomonia & after fightin with the nurse, i had to give in and let de muppet who performed my ectopic do my section. When I was opened up the doc & nurses were shocked to see my bowels & intestines were glued together......
The Doctor was all like omg this is terrible, what idiot did ur ectopic operation, I replied you. You can just imagine the silence in the room.....so it took them bout an hr and half to take Charlene out as they had to operate on the damage as it was in the way..........Some people reading this will think what an eperience, my mum and family were furious and wanted me to complain over the mess of the ectopic operation but to be honest my daughter was delivered in the end safely and she was with me, breathing and that was all that mattered to me........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There's nothing like having your baby safely in your arms to make you realise that other problems are not so important.
ReplyDeleteThat said, it's a real shame that someone's incompetence made your little girl's birth so complicated. It's great that she is here and well xxx
God what a tough time of it you had, glad it all worked out in the end and she was born safely. I had pre-eclampsia on Lauren and ended up with emergency section too, when they operated the surgeon cut Lauren on the face with the scalpel and only for I couldn't get up I would have throttled him!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, can't believe the mess your insides were in, makes your little sweetheart even more of a miracle. So glad it all went well though, it must have been a stressful time. Jen.
ReplyDeleteoh my god, and thats the short version hun, id say there is A LOT more to that story
ReplyDeletethank god she arrived safe and sound xx
Wow chick, you are such an amazing person to be able to put it behind you and appreciate the beautiful little girl in your arms instead of being angry at the incompetance of the surgeon xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Autiemom...how horrific. But how wonderful to finally have your baby safe and sound. I admire how you handled the incompetence. xx Jazzy
ReplyDelete