Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




As I'm writing this I'm still in utter shock that's its now Dec and Christmas day is getting closer and closer. I know that its the same time every year but it feels as if some one has brought it earlier.

Normally I'm very good for getting my presents and having them wrapped by the 1st weekend in Dec but this year it seems as my mind still thinks it Autumn & Christmas is far away when in fact its less than 3 weeks away.

Food wise I'm OK as I'm having dinner in my mothers, which my husband is thrilled as he knows that i can barely cook a full chicken not a mind a turkey and I'm the 1st person to admit that my culinary skill are not the best even my closet friends would agree with me...besides i love being there with all my family.

I think if some one bottled and sold motivation then they would be a millionaire and i would be the 1st person to subscribe annually and id probably get the diamond subscription or whatever is the highest form.

My sisters and i are doing Christmas cringle this year so its just one person as parents are money, hubby is sorted too just need to get Charlene`s but haven't got a clues as we are changing our minds as to what we like, it used to be peppa, then dora now its mickey mouse so it will probably be something Disney.

So now all i need is motivation........any one got a number for Mr motivator ???

7 comments:

  1. If you find anyone selling bottles of motivation (the ones that don't give a hangover hehe) will you get me a couple of cases too! Thank God for mums who can cook a turkey with all the trimmings eh? ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me...i have a husband wholoves to cook...phew! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're off to Nana and Papa's this year, so no cooking here either! But still have to clean the house, buy the pressies, write the cards....tired just thinking about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog as always, We are going with the traditional (in our house) steak and chips, my hubby's favourite dinner.. we have no visitors so dont have to do the turkey thing.. kids can go with nuggets and chips and we dont even have to row about making them eat turkey !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Autimom...I've just stumble across your lovely blog! Butterfly is such a lovely and appropriate name for your little one.

    BTW....who says you have to have Turkey and Ham for Christmas?? It's not like our kids will eat it...if it's just our little family then it's Chicken nuggets (the nice Superquinn ones!) and fillet steaks for Mr Jazzy and I;))xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont have his number but id like to

    your just like me, cant believe xmas just 3 weeks, ive wrapping done, but just cant get into it this year but i know the week b4 il be buzzing

    ReplyDelete
  7. only catchin up now hun, but great blog so far. if u find that bottle let me know.
    and my cooking skills are embarressing beyond belief!!

    ReplyDelete